Sunday, April 27, 2008

about me and my lil sis m


                                                                  bottom- b-boy
                                                                         top   book
you can call me L and my sister M.
   we live in S.F  and  LOVE to play soccer.
i ,l, like school and so does my lil sis m.
 i love to read and i'm reading this great book called
ALDABRA.
 

i 've been reading these magazines called  NEW MOON.
they're for girls 8-18.
   their website is called www.newmoon.org.

my sister's really into yosemitesam!

we have a dog named... well i call him b-boy.
he's a laberdoodle.
        

   well hope you enjoy the site! 
l and m
      

1 comment:

Hugh Jorgin said...

Those are super duper expialadotious pictures. You two are smart, smart creatures.

- Hugh